Green Card Application 2017-10-06T03:59:04+00:00

Green Card Application

Approaches to obtain the U.S. Green Card:

1. Employment Based Green Card includes EB1, EB2 and EB3 categories: Need to be sponsored by U.S. employers and obtain PERM from the U.S. Department of Labor (No PERM requirement if petitioned by any U.S. research institutions or colleges or any international company petition for their manager transferees.) For China or India national origins, EB2, EB3 categories have years of wait time for their immigration visa quota to become current.

2. Family Based Green Card: for spouses, parents and minor children of U.S. citizens; spouses of U.S. Green Card Holders; minor children of U.S. Green Card Holders; siblings of U.S. citizens.

3. EB1A or National Interest Waiver: for aliens demonstrated extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics or with extraordinary achievements.

4. Investment Immigration (EB-5): for investors created 10 direct or indirect full time job positions with $500,000 investment in TEA area (rural or high un-employment rate area) or one million dollors in non-TEA area. (Investment amount subject to upcoming change of EB5 law.)NKL law firm will provide consultation and immigration application services on behalf of corporate clients or individual clients.