– Work with clients, especially overseas clients, and help attorneys prepare and prosecute patent applications in computer science, engineering, and other fields, before the United States Patent and Trademark Offices (USPTO);
– Maintain and upgrade the IT system, including the case docketing system and accounting system;
– Develop a paperless file system to electronically administer and manage files.
– Two or more years of experience in Information Technology or legal industry;
– Good work knowledge of IT system, and USPTO rules and regulations;
– Bachelor’s degree In information Science or related fields;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.