U.S. Visa Services 2017-10-14T00:23:40+00:00

U.S. Visa Services

US visas are non-immigration visas. NKL law firm provides the following visa services:

  1. B-1 Business visa: entering the U.S. for conference, training, business visit purposes, etc.
  2. B-2 Travel visa: entering the U.S. for pleasure, family visit purposes, etc..(The two above visa categories are for temporary visas without work authorization. NKL law firm could provide visa consultation; help to prepare visa interview materials; help to extend your stay or change to other visa categories.)
  3. F-1 Student visa: coming to the U.S. as a full-time student
  4. M-1 student visa: coming to the U.S. as vocational student for majors as healthcare assitant, mechanician, nurses, etc.
  5. J-1 Exchange student: coming to the U.S. as exchange student, scholar, graduate student, or for training purpose.
    NKL law firm provides services including but not limited to: consultation for major of study; help student and his/er dependents to prepare documents and visa interview; change of status documents and visa interview preparation for students in the U.S.)
  6. H Work visa: maximum 6 year work visa duration; normally sponsored by an U.S. employer and approved by USCIS.
  7. H1b visa category is for professionals with at least bachelor’s degree in related field of study; H1C visa category is for registered nurse; H2B visa category is for non-agriculture workers; H-3 is for training purpose.
  8. L Manager or Skilled worker visa: L1a is the visa category for manager or executive transferee from a foreign company to its U.S. subsidiary or parent company; L1b is the visa category for skilled worker transferee from a foreign company to its U.S. subsidiary or parent company.NKL provides services as: consultation for visa probability including setting up new U.S. subsidiary, obtaining L1a visa and subsequent EB1c greencard; new U.S. subsidiary company structure and operation; documents preparing for USCIS submission, state government registration; L1 worker’s family visa application preparation, etc.
  9. K-3 visa is for spouses of U.S. citizens. K-3 visa holder could change to green card status in the U.S. or to obtain immigration status by consular interview in their home country.
  10. K-1 visa is for fiancee of U.S. citizen. K-1 visa holders could adjust status to green card within half a year after entering into the U.S. border.
  11. O visa is a visa category for people possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.
  12. P-1, P-2, P-3 visas are for actor/actress, athletes
  13. R visa is for religious purpose.

NKL law firm provide consultation for all above stated visa categories including but not limited to visa application, interview preparation. For groups coming to the U.S. to perform artistic shows, or for formal visit, NKL will help to contact related agencies on NKL clients’ behalf. Its’ behalf.